From crooked teeth and gaps to crowded and even overlapping teeth, we’ve helped thousands of adults and teens smile with more confidence after their Invisalign® clear aligner treatment plans.
Schedule your complimentary consultation today with an orthodontist near you, and take your first step toward seeing the smile you’ve always wanted with Invisalign® aligners.
What Are Invisalign® Aligners?
Invisalign® clear aligners are a removable and discreet orthodontic treatment that consists of a series of aligner trays you wear for several weeks at a time. As your teeth gently move into position, you start using the next set of trays.
For many patients, clear aligners are more comfortable and convenient than traditional metal braces. Whether it’s a simple fix, or a complex realignment Invisalign® aligners are comfortable and effective because they’re made with SmartTrack® material.
Invisalign® for Adults
Invisalign® aligners are more comfortable and less noticeable than metal braces because teeth gently move into place over time using a series of aligners. And since your orthodontist designs a customized treatment plan for every patient, adults can be great candidates for treatment. To see if you’re a candidate for Invisalign® aligners, schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Invisalign® for Teens
Don’t miss a beat! Teens can enjoy wireless freedom with Invisalign® aligners. Beyond the benefits of a less noticeable treatment option, teens and parents love that they are removable making it easier to enjoy the foods you love while still keeping teeth clean!
Looking for a bit of a smile touch-up? Smile Express® is our at-home aligner treatment for adults. It is a great solution for less complex orthodontic cases and uses genuine Invisalign® aligners. The best part: You can improve your smile in 6 months or less.
Benefits of Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Because treatment is custom-made for your smile, we can remove some of the guess-work and straighten your teeth more predictably.
- Custom-designed: Made from flexible, BPA-free plastic, Invisalign® clear aligners are custom-designed to apply gentle, consistent pressure to guide your teeth into precise alignment.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Instead of working around brackets and wires, simply remove your aligners to floss and brush your teeth. Easy!
- No diet restrictions: No worrying about what you can and can’t eat! Simply remove your clear aligners to eat or drink, brush your teeth, and replace your aligners to keep your progress going.
How Do I Know If Invisalign® Aligners Is Right for Me?
Orthodontic treatment is for everyone in your family who wants to smile with more confidence!
Invisalign® aligners are made to fit today’s busy lifestyle and give you more freedom for the things you enjoy doing most. Plus, teeth that are aligned correctly are less likely to provide hiding places for plaque build-up, which can lead to cavities and gum disease.
Whether you have just started your research, or are ready for an in-person consultation, an orthodontist near you can help you determine whether Invisalign® aligners are the best choice for your smile.
How Much Do Invisalign® Aligners Cost
Our Smile Doctors orthodontists make custom-designed aligners surprisingly affordable. Invisalign® aligners may even be covered by many insurance plans.
Many factors can determine the cost of your Invisalign® treatment, including the extent of your treatment plan, specific treatment details, and insurance coverage. Smile Doctors provides monthly payment options to fit within your budget.
How to Get Started with Invisalign® Treatment
Follow these simple steps toward a more confident smile:
- Step 1: Book your FREE consultation and meet with a certified orthodontist in your area. You’ll get a thorough examination in which your doctor will take a precise, 3D digital scan of your teeth to map a customized treatment plan for you.
- Step 2: After your initial smile assessment, we’ll create your very own set of customized clear aligners made from flexible, BPA-free plastic.
- Step 3: Our orthodontic team will provide you with instructions on how to care for and maintain your clear aligners. Follow our instructions, and you’ll be seeing results in just a few short weeks. Depending on the complexity of your individual case, your treatments could be completed in as little as six months!
Now is the time to feel better and look better with Invisalign® clear aligners. Talk to a top orthodontist in your city to start your Invisalign® treatment today.