A confident smile positively influences work, home, and relationships with friends and family. With Invisalign® aligners, you can address crooked teeth, gaps, crowded teeth, and even overlapping teeth with ease.
What Is Invisalign® for Adults?
Invisalign® is a removable, discreet orthodontic treatment making it a great option for adults looking for alternatives to traditional braces. It consists of a series of aligner trays that you wear for several weeks at a time. As your teeth gently move into position, you start using the next set of trays.
What to Expect from Invisalign® Aligners?
Our Smile Doctors team knows how busy life can be, so you’ll appreciate the ease and convenience of Invisalign® treatment. These clear aligners are made from advanced SmartTrack® material, so they are comfortable to wear. Invisalign® takes the guesswork out of alignment because your aligners are custom-made for you.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain: Instead of working around brackets and wires, simply remove your aligners to floss and brush your teeth with ease.
- Custom-Designed: Made from flexible, BPA-free plastic, Invisalign® clear aligners are custom-designed to apply gentle yet consistent pressure to guide your teeth into precise alignment.
- No Diet Restrictions: No worrying about diet limitations. Remove your clear aligners to eat or drink, brush your teeth, and replace your aligners.
Are Invisalign® Aligners Worth It for Adults?
It’s never too late to transform your smile! No matter how old you are, a beautiful smile and increased self-confidence are priceless. Our Smile Doctors team makes custom-designed aligners surprisingly affordable. Invisalign® may even be covered by many insurance plans.
Are Invisalign® Aligners Right for Me?
Orthodontic treatment isn’t just for kids or teens. This treatment is for anyone who wants to achieve a confident smile! Invisalign® conveniently fits your lifestyle needs and gives you more freedom for the things you enjoy doing most. Plus, teeth that are aligned correctly are less likely to provide hiding places for plaque build-up, which can lead to cavities and gum disease.
How to Get Started with Invisalign® for Adults
Haven’t you waited long enough for a more confident smile? Talk to a Smile Doctors orthodontist today, and find out whether Invisalign® can work for you.
- Step One: Book your FREE consultation to meet with a certified orthodontist in your area, who performs a thorough examination and takes a precise 3D digital scan of your teeth to map a customized treatment plan for you.
- Step Two: After your initial smile assessment, we create your very own set of customized clear aligners from flexible, BPA-free plastic.
- Step Three: Our orthodontic team will provide you with instructions on how to care for and maintain your clear aligners. Follow our instructions and you’ll be seeing results in just a few short weeks. Depending on the complexity of your individual case, your treatments could be completed in as little as six months!
We help everyone reach their smile potential!